LODGE 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET SET
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
SEASONED & READY TO USE
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron. All Lodge products are proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
CLEANING & CARE
There’s nothing better than a home-cooked meal, and Lodge’s rust-resistant line just made that easier. Items in this line undergo a patented heat-treating process to inhibit rust. Hand washing this pan with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish. For extra stuck-on bits, an occasional trip through the dishwasher is fine, just apply a thin coat of cooking oil to it afterward to maintain the seasoning. Lodge prides itself on high quality and timeless design, which has now been matched with new technology and convenience.
- 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That’s why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12” + 10.25” + 8” skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.