Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill
This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating, camping, or patio. The Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill features a draft door that regulates heat. Coals are accessible behind a flip-down door. Grill has two adjustable heights.
Product at a Glance
- Seasoned and ready to use for a natural, easy-release finish
- All cast iron construction is the right tool for the perfect sear
- Superior heat retention makes the most out of less charcoal
- Versatile size excels in the backyard, the backwoods, or the ballgame
- American craftsmanship offers unmatched toughness for decades of use
This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating and car camping or patio. A draft door regulates the heat so in addition to grilling or frying. Ideal for anywhere you need a self contained cooking source coals are accessible behind a flip down door. Grill has two adjustable heights. Seasoned and ready to use. “this sturdy cast-iron grill is wonderful for backyard or patio barbecues and rugged enough to go along on camping and fishing trips. The broad grill surface accommodates several whole fish or enough steaks and burgers for a small crowd. The removable draft door regulates the heat, making it simple to keep foods warm and heat Coffee or tea in addition to grilling. A second door, decorated with a sunrise Marsh scene, opens to provide easy access to the coals. This grill comes with an attached handle for carrying and a built-in shelf for resting utensils.
- Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill. This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating, camping, or patio. The Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill features a draft door that regulates heat. Coals are accessible behind a flip-down door. Grill has two adjustable heights.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.