Engineered for sturdiness and performance, the lightweight BMX stands up to tough conditions and goes wherever you want. Durable construction with reinforced base and kick plates for increased strength and protection.
- Heavy duty blow-molded construction for added durability
- Extra-thick foam walls and lid for 4 day ice retention
- Rubberized T-latches secure lid closure and lock in the cold
- Oversized hinges and stainless steel screws extend product life
- Triple point grab handle with stainless steel reinforcement and rubber grip provide touch points
- Skid pads add extra layer of corner protection
- Fish ruler and four tie-down points on the lid for added convenience
- Cool Riser Technology— elevated design improves cooling performance
- STURDY LATCHES & ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The BMX cooler comes with a unique t-grip latch system. The rubberized latches secure the lid to lock in the cold. With a triple-point grab handle and stainless steel reinforcements, the ergonomic handle makes this weekend cooler portable. The addition of skid pads add an extra layer of corner protection.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: This insulated cooler was blow-molded for added durability. Coupled with oversized hinges and stainless steel screws, the reinforced base and diamond kick plate metal increase strength and protection. Also, the lid features a fish ruler and 4 tie-down loops for added convenience. The hard cooler can even double as a seat.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & KEEPS ICE FROZEN: Externally, the cooler measures 19.59” L x 13.25” W x 15.70” H. On its own, the BMX 25 QT Cooler weighs about 11.29 lbs., which is about half the weight of other brands. It can hold up to 25 quarts or 37 12-ounce cans. It can keep ice for up to 4 days at 90ºF. Store water bottles, beer cans, soda, or lunch in this cooler from Igloo in your truck bed or backseat.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This cutting-edge ice chest makes the ideal gift for individuals that like camping, fishing, tailgating, beach trips, and other outdoor activities. It could even be used by construction workers or other professionals that spend their workdays outdoors. Gift this bear-resistant cooler to a friend or add it to your own gear.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.