Hyke & Byke Snowmass 0 Degree F 650 Fill Power Hydrophobic Down Sleeping Bag with ClusterLoft Base – Ultra Lightweight 4 Season Men’s and Women’s Mummy Bag Designed for Cold Weather Backpacking
Material/Design Features: 400T Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric, heavy duty YKK zippers, horizntal designed baffles, Responsibly Sourced 650 Fill Power Premium Quality Hydrophobic Down, Allied LofTech base. Short: 3.23 lbs., Regular: 3.38 lbs. & Long: 3.56 lbs.
- Short: 72″ long, 26″ wide at the shoulders, 21″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 56” of shoulder girth. Short size bags are best for individuals up to 5′-6″ tall.
- Regular: 78″ long, 28″ wide at the shoulders, 22″ wide at the hips, 11″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 59” of shoulder girth. Regular size bags are best for individuals 5’-7” to 6′-1″ tall.
- Long: 87″ long, 32″ wide at the shoulders, 26″ wide at the hips, 14″ wide at the toe box (bottom), and 64″ of shoulder girth. Long size bags are best for individuals 6′-2″ to 6′-6″ tall.
– Compressed Size: This down sleeping bag compresses to 11″ long and 8″ in diameter.
– Compression Sacks: designed to be lightweight, but also tough. Sack body – ultralight water repellent 400T 20D ripstop nylon fabric. Sack top and bottom compression panels – 210D PU-coated nylon. 4 point compression straps are HD black nylon webbing and the connected quick-release black thermoplastic buckles.
SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT with sleeping bags designed with intent to be lightweight and tough. The body of the sleeping bag is constructed with ultralight water resistant 400T 20D ripstop nylon.
HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available (sub 4 lbs) for this quality on the market. Stay extra warm with zipper baffles as well as hood and shoulder drawcords to hold in heat.
Hyke & Byke is committed to eliminating poverty through Kiva and improving animal welfare in the duck/goose down and feather supply chain by only using Responsibly Sourced Down in all our down gear.
Designed for Adventure – Oklahoma City, USA
- Tired of Foreign Brands? More and more outdoor products are coming into the market. The majority are foreign import companies that come in with low quality. “You get what you pay for…”
- Want Quality Gear? Unlike the competition, all of our products are designed and engineered with you in mind. Down to the last thread, our products bring the comfort and quality you are looking for in outdoor gear.
- Don’t Want Name-Brand Cost? Our mission is to create honest, top-quality, and innovative gear for you to live your adventures, and with our premium products, that’s what we’ve made!
- SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT – Our new 2019 model is designed to maximize durability, warmth, and water resistance. Our quest for the perfect solution led us to utilize Hydrophobic 650 FP Duck Down with a revolutionary ClusterLoft base. ClusterLoft performs better than down for durability under compression and moisture resistance.
- STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Hydrophobic Down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics – the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates “loft” that traps heat and keeps you warm from 10 to 40 degrees.
- HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available (Short: 3.23 lbs., Regular: 3.38 lbs. & Long: 3.56 lbs.) for this quality at the price. Compare to other major brand names to see the price difference we achieve through direct-to-consumer sales. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Comes in size Short (Individuals up to 5’6″), Regular (Individuals up to 6′), and Long/Tall/XL (Individuals up to 6’6″). Equipped for the trailhead, from the Alps to Everest.