GET THE BEST CHILL EXPERIENCE
- Pre-chill to be Cool: The double-thick walls are a fantastic insulator; however, they also will hold their ambient temperature, potentially melting your first batch of ice! Keep your cooler pre-chilled with ice for a few hours before filling it up.
- 2:1 Odds: Fill you cooler with a 2:1 ratio of ice to contents. We recommend a combination of solid block ice (melts slower) and cubed or crushed ice to fill space. Keep in mind that air or dead space is an enemy to keeping things frozen. Ideally, your cooler should be full for best ice retention.
- Hands-Off: As with any fridge or freezer, the less you open your cooler, the better. Every time you open the cooler, you release all the chilled air and reintroduce hot air that will then need to be re-chilled. Limiting access will significantly increase ice life.
- Shady Practice: Keep your cooler in the shade! Direct sunlight always heats things up; we recommend keeping your cooler in the shade or at least covered with a blanket, tarp, or even an emergency blanket to keep the heat at bay.
- -109 Degrees of Happiness: Dry ice is a fantastic way to keep things frozen and can be used in your high-performance cooler. Dry ice sublimates directly into carbon dioxide gas, so you need to make sure you only use it in well-ventilated areas, which goes for when you are transporting it as well (avoid having in a closed vehicle). Take extra precautions when handling dry ice and still take care to fill any empty space with ice water to get the best cold benefits.
- Hot Stuff: Yes, this cooler is fantastic at keeping things cool, but it also excellent at keeping things hot! For best performance, preheat your cooler in a warm room instead of pre-chilling. Avoid placing any hot items directly on to the plastic of the cooler and keep things below 150 degrees to ensure you don’t melt or deform your cooler.
- How-to-Clean: We recommend using a mild solution of soap and warm water to clean your cooler. For more extreme cleaning, you can clean with a light solution of warm water and bleach.
LEGACY PREMIUM COOLERS ARE BUILT FOR THE WILD
Durability, Ruggedness, Versatility, and Toughness! These heavy-duty coolers provide maximum ice retention, have more features than other coolers in the industry, and are built to last!
- 🧊 52 QUART CAPACITY – High Performance Cooler – Ice retention of 120 to 168 Hours – Capacity of up to 75 cans of beer or soda, or 40 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio – Removable Top & Side Handles – Perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnic, bbq & anything outdoors
- 🧊 ROTOMOLDED DURABILITY – Heavy Duty, Tough Foam Insulated Thick Wall Construction – Virtually indestructible and incredibly strong all the way to the core – Non-slip rubber feet ensure your cooler stays in place, even when wet
- 🧊 LATCH, HINGE & DRAIN – Interlocking, Durable Smart Hinge Design – Reinforced TPE Simple Latch System… no busted latches – Molded lock holes to protect from bears or to keep kids out of your beer supply (locks not included) – Leakproof Drain Plug
- 🧊 BONUS FEATURES – 4 Cup Holders, Bottle Opener, and Fish Ruler all built into the lid – Freezer Grade Gasket keeps cold in, heat out – Tie Down Slots molded into the cooler lid for easy tie down to boats, truck beds, ATVs, and more
- 🧊 DIMENSIONS – Weighs approx. 28 lbs when empty – Outer Dimensions – 28.7″ x 17.71″ x 16.93″ – Inner Dimensions – 22.64″ x 11.81″ x 11.22″, holds up to 75 cans of beer without ice