Designed with the backpacker in mind
Weather Protection, Ample Space, & Interior Views
Great backpacking trips start with the right shelter. Whether it be camping in the desert, forest, or beach you’ll definitely need a tent that can offer you the best comfort and protection needed from whatever lies ahead on your trail.
Weight & Durability
When it comes to backpacking, weight is one of the primary obstacles that creates concern for backpackers. For many, reducing backpack weight usually involves sacrificing the comfort and durability of your shelter. With Featherstone’s line of backpacking tents, this is no longer holds true. We’ve researched and designed an efficient combination of lightweight and durable materials which culminate key elements that would provide backpackers a greater experience on the trail.
75D ripstop polyester rainfly is seam taped and polyurethane coated with a hydrostatic rating of 3000mm. Unlike nylon, polyester is superior at preventing the rainfly from sagging.
Lightweight & Freestanding
The tent’s freestanding structure allows you to move and relocate the tent without having to disassemble. Lightweight noseeum mesh, creates an ultimate ventilation system that reduces condensation.
The one-piece aluminum pole makes for a frustration-free set up. Buckles and straps offer quick and easy rainfly assembly to the tent body.
Large enough for 2 adults
When fully staked out, the floor space makes it large enough for 2 adults. Vestibules offer space for camping gear and boots.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, & BREATHABLE: Rugged, Lightweight Tear-Resistant fabrics are Waterproof, keeping you dry inside. Micro-mesh fabric enhances breathability and comfort, reducing condensation.
- 2-PERSON: This backpacking tent is spacious enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples. Conveniently built with two doors and two vestibules that provide great amount of storage space for your camping gear.
- WEATHER PROTECTED: Seam Taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Bathtub Floor Design elevates the bottom of the tent to protect you from wet grounds.
- EASY TO SET UP & FREESTANDING: Single Aluminum pole structure makes the tent easy to set up and pack into one’s backpack. Freestanding allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- 3 SEASON: This tent is suitable for 3 Seasons and preferred use for Hiking, Expeditions, Fishing, Kayaking, Car Camping, Backpacking, or Bikepacking.
The tent also includes Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Line Rope, and a Waterproof Footprint for added protection or ultralight set up.