Eastman Outdoors offers High-Quality cooking products that outdoor chefs are hungering for. Products developed are done in connection with leading chefs to adapt professional-grade equipment for outdoor cooking: equipment that’s ideal for backyard get-togethers, tailgating and camping. The Revolution Burner is an innovative patented design that is one of the hottest in the market. This burner features adjustable and removable legs that can be utilized to cook with a wok and accomodate up to 36 qt. pots.
Eastman Outdoors Portable Kahuna Burner
Eastman Outdoors makes it easy to be an outdoor chef with this innovative, professional quality propane burner that is designed for safety, simplicity, and to deliver the best results.
The Eastman Outdoors 65,000 BTU Portable Kahuna XL Burner is an adaptive burner for multiple cooking styles. Due to the adjustable nature you can use this for woks, crab and lobster pots, fish pots, and cast iron pans. The burner’s use is endless considering the possibility to make such items as deep-frying chicken, wings, seafood, and vegetables; crab boils and fish boils; chili, jambalaya, gumbo and more!
Eastman Outdoors Revolution propane burner is a true innovation in safety, efficiency, and stability. Our patented 65,000 BTU burner meets or exceeds industry standards. The results give a phenomenal cooking experience unlike any other burner.
- Burns Hotter = speeds up cooking and shortens cooking time
- Burns Cleaner = 75% cleaner than industry standards
- More Stable = sure-footed design exceeds industry standards
- More Economical = so efficient it uses less propane
- More Convenient = it works with a standard 20 lb. propane tank (not included)
- Legs adjust from 18 inches to 26 inches in height
- Lower the burner legs for safe use with larger pots
- Extend the burner legs to the high position for woks, skillets, and small pots
Removable Legs for Easy Portability
The removable legs of the Portable Big Kahuna Burner allow the burner to be broken down into a compact unit for storage or transportation. When removed, they tuck under a solid metal handle which is great for transporting the burner to your next tailgate or campsite