- Sleeps 9 people; Fits three queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72 inches
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent.Pole Type: Traditional Fiber Glass Poles
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag. All Core tents are equipped with water resistant PU coated fabric and taped seams to help keep moisture out
Sleeps 9 People
A 16’ X 9’ floor plan can sleep 9 adults in sleeping bags not counting additional gear. It can also sleep fewer campers with lots of luggage.
You’ll love the views through the mesh ceiling panels and if it starts to rain, we’ve got you covered. With extra wide, thick tape that is heat sealed to the rainfly fabric, wind and rain don’t stand a chance
- Tent Fabric: Durable 68D Polyester (600mm hydrostatic rating)
- Floor Material: Durable 115gsm P.E.
- Pack Size: 27in X 10in X 10in
- Pack Weight: 18.25 lbs
- Tent Stakes: (21) Steel 7in stakes
- Tent Poles: Fiberglass (9.5mm, 8.5mm, and 6.9mm)
H2O Block Technology
Normal seams let water in. Our seams are heat sealed from the rainfly down to the floor so water stays outside.
The two additional ridge poles maximizes interior space to make this tent feel like a spacious outdoor retreat.
These advanced vents draw cool air in from adjustable air intake vents on the ground and allows hot air to escape through a large mesh ceiling.
Electric Cord Access Point
Conveniently run an extension cord into your tent through the E-port. This triangle section of the tent closes securely with hook and loop strips around your power cord or closes fully when not in use.