Kick back, relax, and watch nature unfold before your eyes with the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room. Great for car camping and extended camping trips, this outdoor tent has a separate floorless screened room that offers extra ventilation on warm days, protected storage, and a bug-free place for meals. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help you stay dry and includes a rainfly for extra weather protection. The tent offers enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds and comes with storage pockets to help you keep your things organized. The angled windows improve air circulation without letting water in. A hinged door allows you to effortlessly enter and leave the tent, while an E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent. Made of durable Polyguard fabric, this 6-person tent will last season after season. The Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent sets up in about 20 minutes and packs away securely in the included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included
The Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Tent has two rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to six campers can sleep easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height. Two doors including a patent-pending hinged front door offer easy in-and-out. An additional floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space.
Coleman’s Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs outside the tent at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 19-millimeter steel poles