Ideal for camping at higher altitudes or in cooler months, the Coleman Dunnock Cold-Weather Sleeping Bag helps you sleep comfortably in temperatures as low as 20°F. This sleeping bag features Fiberlock construction that keeps the insulation from shifting, reducing cold spots and increasing durability. A cotton cover and ultra-soft cotton flannel liner also keep you warm, as well as a Thermolock draft tube that prevents heat loss through the zipper. The bottom of the bag unzips to provide extra ventilation on warmer nights. The 2-way patented ZipPlow system plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags and frustration. Plus, the Roll Control design and Wrap ‘N’ Roll integrated packing system make this lightweight backpacking sleeping bag easy to roll and pack. This sleeping bag has a spacious design that can accommodate most people up to 5 feet 11 inches tall and is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Adult sleeping bag for camping in cold temperatures as low as 20 degrees F
- Can accommodate most people for heights up to 6 feet 4 inch tall
- Fiberlock construction, cotton cover, soft cotton flannel liner, and Thermolock draft tube for warmth and heat retention
- ZipPlow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping
- Roll Control design and Wrap ‘N Roll integrated packing system for easy rolling and securing
Simplifies packing by locking the edges of the bag together to keep your bag straight as you roll it up.
Uses a zipper guide to push fabric away from the zipper’s teeth for snag-free opening and closing.
Adds plush material to the edge of the bag, giving you soft, relaxing comfort close to your face while you sleep.
Reduces heat loss through the zipper by using a full-length draft tube around the zipper to lock in warmth.