- polyester taffeta 75D
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate Screen Room Offers Bug-Free Lounging. Tub Floor With Patented Corner Welds and Protected Seams Help Keep Water Out
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height; screen room is 10 x 5 feet
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly and carry bag included.Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
Enjoy the great outdoors without the bugs inside the Coleman Evanston 8-Person Tent with Screen Room. Great for car camping and extended camping trips, this spacious tent offers enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds and is designed to set up in under 15 minutes thanks to snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and Insta-Clip pole attachments. The tent’s WeatherTec system features patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep the rain off you and your gear; a rainfly is included for extra weather protection. Extended awnings let you keep the windows open for enhanced air circulation without letting in the rain. The tent also comes with a separate screened-in room for extra ventilation, covered storage for your gear, or an extra sleeping area on warmer, dry nights. Remove the included rainfly to let in more sunlight through the mesh roof on dry days or to gaze up at the stars on dry nights. ”
Enjoy bug-free lounging and extra ventilation in a separate screened-in room that also offers an additional sleeping area on warmer nights.
Extended window awnings let you keep the windows open for enhanced air circulation without letting in the rain.
Stash small necessities within easy reach and off the floor thanks to mesh pockets conveniently sewn into the side of the tent’s walls.
Inverted seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent.
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame with redesigned poles and guy-out triangles.
A zipper cuff made of weather-resistant fabric adds protection from the elements to the door.
Welding-inspired technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.