Keep food and drinks cold for nearly a week in the Coleman 120 Quart extreme 5 cooler. Extra Thermo zone insulation keeps the cooler cold in temperatures up to 90 degree F (32.22 degree C), and performs incredibly well in even hotter temperatures. The insulation is free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The cooler’s tall design fits 2-liter bottles upright or 190 cans – nearly eight cases of soda. The hinged lid has four integrated cup holders to keep drinks close and two-way handles make for easier lifting and carrying. Holds 190 cans – nearly eight cases of soda. Extreme 5 technology keeps ice up to five days at 90 degree F (32.22 degree C). Thermo zone insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. Hinged lid with four cup holders keeps drinks close. Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining.
- Two-way handles for easier lifting and carrying
- Lid accommodates 24 in. (61 cm) elastic cords (Not included)
- Exterior dimensions: 39.8 in. X 19 in. X 19 in. (101.1 cm x 48.26 cm x 48.26 cm)
- Interior dimensions: 32 x 12.6 x 15 in. (81.28 cm X32 cmx 38.1 cm)
- Made in the USA
- Holds 190 cans – nearly eight cases of soda
- Xtreme 5 technology keeps ice up to five days at 90° F (32.22° C)