Heavy duty blocks are safe and easy to use. They offer many options for leveling single wheels, dual wheels, hydraulic jacks, tongue jacks, stabilizer jacks, 5th wheel jacks and tandem axles. Customize your levels: Stack interlocking blocks to desired height. Strong and durable blocks are available in a ten-block set and a four-block build-up set. Patented. Each set comes in a convenient storage bag.
- Heavy duty blocks
- Safe and easy to use
- For leveling single and dual wheels, hydraulic jacks and tandem axles
- Customize by stacking interlocking blocks to desired height 10 per pack
- 10 interlocking blocks stack to the desired height for safe and easy leveling
- Engineered with a patented design to optimize both strength and weight, resin is UV stabilized and built to last even when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time
- Strong, durable construction and a solid bottom to help keep them from sinking into the ground
- Ideal for other equipment stabilization needs
- Includes zippered storage bag with handle for easy transportation and storage
The Camco Leveling Block 10-pack allows you to stack the interlocking blocks to the desired height for safe and easy leveling. These blocks can be used with single wheels, double wheels, hydraulic jacks, tongue jacks, stabilizer jacks, 5th wheel jacks and tandem axles.
Camco’s RV Leveling Blocks make it easy to customize your levels. Simply stack the interlocking blocks together to your desired height. They have a strong, durable construction and a solid bottom to help keep them from sinking into the ground. Engineered with a patented design to optimize both strength and weight, resin is UV stabilized and built to last even when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time. Bright, visible yellow color helps you see them so you don’t leave them behind. They can also be used to help prevent your stabilizers from sinking in soft ground. Camco’s RV Leveling Blocks measure 8.5 inch x 8.5 inch and can be used with stack jacks, trailer tongues, 5th wheel jacks and swing arm supports. If dirt or debris build up in the leveling blocks, just knock it off and hose it out before storage. Product includes a zippered storage bag with handle to keep them all together when not being used.
How it Works
Once you have parked in your camp spot, use levels to determine whether or not your vehicle needs to be leveled. Determine the stack height needed and arrange the leveling blocks in front of the wheel in one of the approved configurations. Do not stack leveling blocks more than 4 inches high. Drive very carefully onto the blocks; it may be helpful to have a passenger step outside to guide. Once the vehicle is on the blocks and level, make sure to set the parking brake. When you’re ready to leave, simply drive off the blocks, park the vehicle, collect the blocks and place them back in the carrying bag.